- 1 Days
- Age 13+
- All Months
- Availability 10
- 18 Hrs.
- 1 passenger: $ 625 per person ( 40% off $375)
- 2 passenger or more: $ 583 per person ( 40% off $350)
What makes this tour unique:
- Close contact with nature at the Ballestas Islands
- Fly over the enigmatic Nazca Lines
- Visit the only Oasis in South America: La Huacachina
- Comfortable private transportation
On this tour, you will find history, nature, and mystery. Enjoy the wildlife at the Ballestas Islands and the Oasis of Huacachina, the only one in South America. Fly over the millenarian and enigmatic Nazca Lines.
The adventure starts early in the morning on the Panamerican highway. Around 300 km. on the South of Lima is located Paracas Bay, a very important place for Peruvian history and full of wildlife.
The first thing to do in Paracas is the boat tour to Ballestas Islands place full of birds, sea lions, dolphins, penguins, etc.
After the majestic Ballestas, is time to go to the local Airport to do the flight over the enigmatic Nazca Lines.
The next adventure is at the Huacachina Oasis, where there is some time for lunch and walk around, or just enjoy free time with Pisco Sours.
At the end of this experience, is time to go back to Lima in the same way.
- You can travel till 2021.
- 100% guaranteed date changes before 10 days of travel.
- Cancelation policy 10 days before departure.
- Traveler agrees to cover any additional fees generated through the refund procedures.
Know Before you go:
- It is recommended to bring comfortable closes and shoes, sunblock, sweater, and swimwear.
- It’s also recommended that you bring snacks and water.
- Bring also some local currency with you because some small businesses might not accept credit cards
- Flight over the Nazca Lines.
- Airport Tax
- Tour and fees to Ballestas Boat ride.
- Travel Buddies Specialist (Guide).
- Sand boarding
At your hotel
What buddies says
We are not guides, we are buddies.
"Communicating with Cesar was effortless as he was very prompt in his replies and accommodating with my last minute requests. We had Pablo as our tour guide and Pablo didn’t disappoint. He was passionate and knowledgable of the places we went and thankfully.I’ll definitely recommend this tour to everyone else in Lima who wants a fully guided experience to interesting places like Callao"
"This tour was awesome! Cesar was very welcoming and enhanced our stay in Lima. My girlfriend and I joined another tourist on the night time tour that included the Magic Water Circuit, street food, adult beverages, historic sites, and trendy bars. It was a unique and fun way to get to know the city. Cesar was very friendly and professional. Recommend!"
"Really great way to get your bearings in lima. Got to see a really great part of town, enjoy Pisco sour’s, and have lots of great conversation. Pablo and Caesar care a lot about making sure their guests have the best time possible in Peru and it shows. Would really recommend this tour."
"Exceeded all expectations. We got to see some really cool architecture and artwork. Explained some of the history of Lima, and of the neighborhoods we visited. Overall was a great experience, would highly recommend."