- 1 Days
- Age 13+
- All Months
- Availability 10
- 4 Hrs.
What makes this tour unique:
- Walk around the bohemian district of Barranco to appreciate the beautiful urban art.
- Visit the interesting exhibition of Jade Rivera, famous Peruvian urban artist
- Capture the art expressions of the “Fugaz” art gallery and the street graffiti’s of the colorful Callao
Explore Lima in a different way; this is not a regular city tour. Discover the Barranco and Callao districts appreciating the art expressions of the city.
Start this colorful afternoon from your hotel. First thing to do is drive to “El Callao”. Callao is a place full of art and history; Walk around old streets rejuvenated by colorful murals and urban art.
After many pictures visit the “Fugaz” art gallery, where you will find different kinds of art expositions like photography, paintings, sculpture, etc.
Continuing with this cultural ride around Lima is time to take the highway next to the Pacific ocean and drive to Barranco. On the way we can share some stories from Peru and the city or maybe talk about any topic you are interested in.
Barranco is one of the most colorful places in Lima and is known as the Bohemian district. Here we can capture different art expressions and enjoy one of the best views in Lima.
Also this section of the tour includes the visit to Jade Rivera exhibition. He is a muralist whose technique and style are determined by his personal experiences and his perspective of the environment in which he lives. Likewise, man’s relationship with nature is another recurring motif in the artist’s pieces. After Barranco we will take you back to your hotel.
After Barranco, we will take you back to your hotel.
- You can travel till 2021.
- 100% guaranteed date changes before 10 days of travel.
- Cancelation policy 10 days before departure.
- Traveler agrees to cover any additional fees generated through the refund procedures.
Know Before you go:
- It is recommended to bring comfortable closes and shoes, sunblock and a sweater.
- It’s also recommended that you bring snacks and water.
- Bring also some local currency with you because some small business might not accept credit cards
Guidance Service and Information:
Spanish and English
- Entrance Fees.
- Travel Buddies Specialist (Guide).
- Airport pick up
At your hotel
This product option is non private
What buddies says
We are not guides, we are buddies.
"Communicating with Cesar was effortless as he was very prompt in his replies and accommodating with my last minute requests. We had Pablo as our tour guide and Pablo didn’t disappoint. He was passionate and knowledgable of the places we went and thankfully.I’ll definitely recommend this tour to everyone else in Lima who wants a fully guided experience to interesting places like Callao"
"This tour was awesome! Cesar was very welcoming and enhanced our stay in Lima. My girlfriend and I joined another tourist on the night time tour that included the Magic Water Circuit, street food, adult beverages, historic sites, and trendy bars. It was a unique and fun way to get to know the city. Cesar was very friendly and professional. Recommend!"
"Really great way to get your bearings in lima. Got to see a really great part of town, enjoy Pisco sour’s, and have lots of great conversation. Pablo and Caesar care a lot about making sure their guests have the best time possible in Peru and it shows. Would really recommend this tour."
"Exceeded all expectations. We got to see some really cool architecture and artwork. Explained some of the history of Lima, and of the neighborhoods we visited. Overall was a great experience, would highly recommend."