- 1 Days
- Age 13+
- All Months
- Availability 10
- 4 Hrs.
What makes this tour unique:
- Walk through the Historic Center of Lima and admire the beauty of its buildings.
- Visit the Convent of San Francisco and its artistic samples as well as its famous Catacombs.
- Learn about the history of Peru.
Discover the old side of the Peruvian capital. Lima was called “the city of the Kings” during the colonial times, enjoy us and find out why.
If you want to have fun and on the way learn about Lima, This tour is for you.
Travel Buddies is going to pick you up from your accommodation and drive you to the Historical Center, on the way we can do a quick stop in Miraflores to see the Huaca Pucllana. This ancient temple is a great adobe and clay pyramid located in the Miraflores district of central Lima, built from seven staggered platforms.
At the Historical center of Lima there is a small walk around the Plaza Mayor.
The “Plaza Mayor” is considered part of the Cultural Human Heritage by UNESCO since 2000, when you get there you will understand why.
Close to the “Plaza de Armas” is the San Francisco convent and the Catacombs. This place has a mix of Culture, History and Mystery. Over here you will see how art was used by the Spanish to teach religion to native Peruvians.
After this amazing day we will go back to your hotel.
- You can travel till 2021.
- 100% guaranteed date changes before 10 days of travel.
- Cancelation policy 10 days before departure.
Know Before you go:
- It is recommended to bring comfortable closes and shoes and a sweater. If you decide to get into the water founts bring extra closes.
- It’s also recommended that you bring snacks and water.
- Bring some small change in local currency.
The confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
Emergency phone number for travelers:
We accept mobile vouchers.
Spanish and English
- Travel Buddie specialist.
- Private transportation
- Entrance to the Monastery of San Francisco and the Catacombs
- Food and drinks not specified
- Airport Pick up
At your hotel
This tour is private
What buddies says
We are not guides, we are buddies.
"Communicating with Cesar was effortless as he was very prompt in his replies and accommodating with my last minute requests. We had Pablo as our tour guide and Pablo didn’t disappoint. He was passionate and knowledgable of the places we went and thankfully.I’ll definitely recommend this tour to everyone else in Lima who wants a fully guided experience to interesting places like Callao"
"This tour was awesome! Cesar was very welcoming and enhanced our stay in Lima. My girlfriend and I joined another tourist on the night time tour that included the Magic Water Circuit, street food, adult beverages, historic sites, and trendy bars. It was a unique and fun way to get to know the city. Cesar was very friendly and professional. Recommend!"
"Really great way to get your bearings in lima. Got to see a really great part of town, enjoy Pisco sour’s, and have lots of great conversation. Pablo and Caesar care a lot about making sure their guests have the best time possible in Peru and it shows. Would really recommend this tour."
"Exceeded all expectations. We got to see some really cool architecture and artwork. Explained some of the history of Lima, and of the neighborhoods we visited. Overall was a great experience, would highly recommend."