- 1 Days
- Age 13+
- All Months
- Availability 10
- 4 Hrs.
What makes this tour unique:
- Learn about Peruvian history before and after the Incas.
- Walk around the city center and enjoy the Government Palace.
- Visit LUM (Memorial Place) to have a better appreciation of the 80’s and 90’s war against terrorism and how we restructured our country.
We know you will learn a lot about the Incas in Peru, but this tour is about the pre-Incas history, colonial times and contemporary history.
This experience starts at the Larco Museum, one of the best museums around the country. Here is all about pre-Incas cultures like Mochica, Nazca, and Chimu. Here we have some artifacts made of ceramic, gold and silver, some of them have more than 1000 years old.
After Larco museum your Travel Buddy will drive you to the historical center of Lima and on the way we are going to have time to talk about how was Peru during the colony times and why this city was so important for the Spanish. After Larco museum, this very informative tour continues to the main square to appreciate Government Palace and enjoy a bit of the architecture from colony times and also learn about this part of our history at the Catacombs museum.
Before finishing Travel Buddies would like to take you to a place where not many visitors go.
Last stop is at the Memorial Museum in Lima, this is a good place to understand what happened in Peru in between 1980 and 2000 and how we beat terrorism and became the country that you see now at days
- You can travel till 2021.
- 100% guaranteed date changes before 10 days of travel.
- Cancelation policy 10 days before departure.
- Traveler agrees to cover any additional fees generated through the refund procedures.
Know Before you go:
- It is recommended to bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunblock and sweater.
- It’s also recommended that you bring snacks and water.
- Bring some local currency with you because some small business might not accept credit cards.
Confirmation will be received at the booking time.
Emergency Phone Number for Travelers:
We accept mobile vouchers.
Guidance Service and Information:
Spanish and English
Minimum participants per booking: 1
- Entrance Fees.
- Travel Buddies Specialist (Guide).
- Airport transfers
- Airport tranfers
This product option is non private
What buddies says
We are not guides, we are buddies.
"Communicating with Cesar was effortless as he was very prompt in his replies and accommodating with my last minute requests. We had Pablo as our tour guide and Pablo didn’t disappoint. He was passionate and knowledgable of the places we went and thankfully.I’ll definitely recommend this tour to everyone else in Lima who wants a fully guided experience to interesting places like Callao"
"This tour was awesome! Cesar was very welcoming and enhanced our stay in Lima. My girlfriend and I joined another tourist on the night time tour that included the Magic Water Circuit, street food, adult beverages, historic sites, and trendy bars. It was a unique and fun way to get to know the city. Cesar was very friendly and professional. Recommend!"
"Really great way to get your bearings in lima. Got to see a really great part of town, enjoy Pisco sour’s, and have lots of great conversation. Pablo and Caesar care a lot about making sure their guests have the best time possible in Peru and it shows. Would really recommend this tour."
"Exceeded all expectations. We got to see some really cool architecture and artwork. Explained some of the history of Lima, and of the neighborhoods we visited. Overall was a great experience, would highly recommend."