Why book now
- Travel anytime with 40%-discount
- Change your travel dates cost free
- 100% guarantee refund
- Health and Safety arragements
"This tour was awesome! Cesar was very welcoming and enhanced our stay in Lima. My girlfriend and I joined another tourist on the night time tour that included the Magic Water Circuit, street food, adult beverages, historic sites, and trendy bars. It was a unique and fun way to get to know the city. Cesar was very friendly and professional. Recommend!"
Travel Buddies Peru, thinking at the least risk with travelers, implements the following measures in their local experiences.
Hygiene Safety Regulations for Customers
- Mask: Must be worn at all times.
- Hand cleaning: Guests are asked to use hand sanitizers available.
- Social distancing: Maintain a distance of at least 1.8 meters.
Hygiene Safety Regulations for Staff
- Masks: Must be worn at all times.
- Gloves: Must be worn at all times.
- Hand cleaning: Hands need to be cleaned regularly.
- Medical check-up: Employees will be going through regular medical examinations.
Operations Safety Regulations
- Digital/touchless payment and ticketing is encouraged, but not mandatory.
- Limitation of the number of visitors: The specific number of visitors per day must be limited to prevent outbreak.
- Limitation of the venue operations: Opening hours are reduced to compensate for the capacity loss of the venue as well as ensuring proper cleaning.
- Staff is trained to be aware of operations and hygiene safety and to know how to deal with emergency situations.
- Signage and poster to communicate to visitors safe distancing and health measures.
- Cleaning of the venues by the operators is increased, hand sanitizers placed in strategic locations, and clean air/regular ventilation need to be ensured for indoor places.