Travel Buddies Peru, thinking at the least risk with travelers, implements the following measures in their local experiences.
Hygiene Safety Regulations for Customers
- Mask: Must be worn at all times.
- Hand cleaning: Guests are asked to use hand sanitizers available.
- Social distancing: Maintain a distance of at least 1.8 meters.
Hygiene Safety Regulations for Staff
- Masks: Must be worn at all times.
- Gloves: Must be worn at all times.
- Hand cleaning: Hands need to be cleaned regularly.
- Medical check-up: Employees will be going through regular medical examinations.
Operations Safety Regulations
- Digital/touchless payment and ticketing is encouraged, but not mandatory.
- Limitation of the number of visitors: The specific number of visitors per day must be limited to prevent outbreak.
- Limitation of the venue operations: Opening hours are reduced to compensate for the capacity loss of the venue as well as ensuring proper cleaning.
- Staff is trained to be aware of operations and hygiene safety and to know how to deal with emergency situations.
- Signage and poster to communicate to visitors safe distancing and health measures.
- Cleaning of the venues by the operators is increased, hand sanitizers placed in strategic locations, and clean air/regular ventilation need to be ensured for indoor places.