- 1 Days
- Age 13+
- All Months
- Availability 10
- 12 Hrs.
- Get in touch with Ballestas Island wildlife
- Taste Pisco at a local winery
- Visit Huacachina oasis, the only one in South America
This adventure is a real full day, and it is a great opportunity to be close to the wildlife at Ballestas Islands, learn about Pisco having a small tasting and finishing with the view of the Huacachina Oasis.
The adventure starts early in the morning on the Panamerican highway. Around 300 km. on the South of Lima is located Paracas Bay, a very important place for Peruvian history and full of wildlife.
First thing to do in Paracas is the boat tour to Ballestas Islands place full of birds, sea lions, dolphins, penguins, etc.
Next thing in the itinerary is to drive to a small local winery to learn how the process to make Pisco and do some tasting.
Before going back to Lima there is stop at the Huacachina Oasis, here there is some time for lunch and walk around, practice sand boarding or just enjoy free time with Pisco Sours.
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Know before you go:
- Comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Flees for the boat ride to the Ballestas Island.
- Sunblock, hat or cap to protect you from the sun
- Local currency in case you want to buy any souvenir and lunch.
- Bottle of water
- Bathing suit if you want to jump in the swimming pool at restaurant in Huacachina.
- Snacks for the journey
Guidance Service and Information:
Spanish and English
1 pax: $ 250 per person ( 15% off $212)
2 pax or more: $ 190 per person ( 15% off $161)
- Private Transportation
- Travel Buddies Specialist
- Tour and Entrance Fee to the Ballestas Islands
- Visit and tasting of Pisco at Vineyards
- Visit of Huacachina Oasis
- Meals or personal expenses not mentioned
- Sandboarding and sand buggies activity.
- Airport transfers
At your hotel
Your Lima hotel
What buddies says
We are not guides, we are buddies.
"Communicating with Cesar was effortless as he was very prompt in his replies and accommodating with my last minute requests. We had Pablo as our tour guide and Pablo didn’t disappoint. He was passionate and knowledgable of the places we went and thankfully.I’ll definitely recommend this tour to everyone else in Lima who wants a fully guided experience to interesting places like Callao"
"This tour was awesome! Cesar was very welcoming and enhanced our stay in Lima. My girlfriend and I joined another tourist on the night time tour that included the Magic Water Circuit, street food, adult beverages, historic sites, and trendy bars. It was a unique and fun way to get to know the city. Cesar was very friendly and professional. Recommend!"
"Really great way to get your bearings in lima. Got to see a really great part of town, enjoy Pisco sour’s, and have lots of great conversation. Pablo and Caesar care a lot about making sure their guests have the best time possible in Peru and it shows. Would really recommend this tour."
"Exceeded all expectations. We got to see some really cool architecture and artwork. Explained some of the history of Lima, and of the neighborhoods we visited. Overall was a great experience, would highly recommend."